Peter Cook, CEO Thought Leaders
How do you plan just the right amount for your project? This is the Goldilocks planning problem – you want to plan enough to ensure you take focused action but not too much that you waste valuable time and energy. The Project Done One-Hour Plan solves this dilemma by taking you through nine steps of a proven process.
Best of all, you’ll not only define what you want to achieve but also how you can motivate yourself to stay on track for longer - making it more likely that you’ll succeed.
Start your project the fast way and stay motivated until you’re done.
The Project Done One-Hour Plan includes one hour of video instruction and a manual that asks you the precise questions you need to answer to take the leap into inspired action. AUD $27
The Great Done Bundle is a spectacular information pack for the clever people who know that creating breakthrough results is crucial to their career and business success - and they want the latest thinking from world class experts.
The bundle includes all the items on this page for one small price:
• Done - the paperback book. Value $30
• Weekly Done - the hardback book. Value $40
• Book Rapper Get More Done Bundle - 16 high quality visual book summaries of the key resources of the Done books. Value $67
• Project Done One Hour Plan - a one-hour self-paced video course with full manual to help you start your next project - fast! Value $27
• Bonus: Done - the audio book. Value $30
That's a total value of $194 and this bundle is available for only AUD$97 including including P&P. That's a complete library for getting more done and a saving of almost $100.